I grew up watching Sailor Moon. She was my favourite superhero. She was beautiful; she was strong; she was a loyal friend; she was an advocate for Love and Justice. Somewhere along the line, I forgot just how awesome this show was. In first year of university, I re-watched the entire series online and discovered a new-found appreciation for its insight on life. Here thirteen times I deeply related to Sailor Moon.
13. Usagi’s shameless eating habits
12. The girls’ dislike of school, but still enforcing its importance
11. Our mutual love for snack foods is uncanny
10. The struggle is real
9. That time when Usagi described me perfectly
8. Every. single. week.
5. Girl power
4. The littlest ones are so wise
3. Real life problems
2. Unfortunate, but very true
1. Life’s a bitch
Bonus: Admit it, we all did it